I think I'm turning Japaneese

Great night out last week.

A nice underwater photo taken by Will and Wendy Kline

Nice photo!
wills photo

Rain rain rain

It's the raining season here as a tropical wave comes over every 2 or 3 days. Just rain for now, no bad storms.
We had to cancel Cricket practice cause of the rain this week.
I need a new control board for my fridge/freezer. I should have that soon and then I'll have to reinstall it.
It's after 9AM and Cinco is just now waking up. Jupiter is still snoring.

Oh no, the fan on the fridge is dead

Back to fridge woooooos…. the fan on the backup unit died today. UGH1 STILL NO MEAT IN THE FRIDGE.
Today Cinco got the fat off the pork chop. I no longer care about his diet cause he is nearing the end of life and if he wants pork chop fat he can have it! Cinco is loving it for now. Jupiter thinks he is being cheated but Jupiter is gaining weight on 80% of the food that Cinco gets and Cinco is still too skinny. I'm trying to fatten him up. Cinco is also loosing his vision. In the past two weeks he has walked off the dock three times. And he is clumsy on his feet and can't keep his head above water when swimming with his floating life vest on.
For now I take each dog into the dink one at a time cause it is too dangerous for Cinco and Jupiter to be up on the deck even with their life vests without me being right ON TOP of them. Jupiter is good cause he knows that when I say, "wait' he must freeze and not move an inch until I tell him so. Cinco doesn't appreciate that command as of yet.

We may be out of the refrigeration woos soon

I just installed the backup unit. (hot and sweaty job in that locker). The motor has started and things are cooling down. As usual there are more boat projects as a result of opening that locker and clearing the path through the V-berth… Such is life. But it will be nice to have meat on board and cold drinks.

Refrigeration woos

About six weeks ago one of my temp sensors in the freezer went bad. It has two sensors so I switched to the center sensor and adjusted the program. I also ordered spare parts to replace the sensor and remote controller. All was well until this Saturday when the motor on the compressor decided not to start. I swapped out the remote controller and the sensor and still no luck. So this weekend I unpacked the V-berth to get to the spare compressor I have (about 7 months after the system was installed, the compress had a high pressure leak and so the replaced it for free and gave me the original unit to store as a spare). I just delivered the original to Stu to see if he can find the leak, seal it and charge the system. Once he has done that, I'll replace the current with the backup and give Stu the one with the motor start error… This weekend I've been cooking and eating all the meat in the freezer and I'll be a vegan for a few days until this gets working again.
The boat is totally trashed right now as 3/4 of the V-berth have been unpacked into the cabin and one of the cockpit lockers has been unpacked into the cockpit. Ugh, but it's a boat and stuff always happens… The dog are on dry food for now.