LPG sensor changed out

I had one of the two LPG sensors go bad. This was making it impossible to cook on board, so I cut the wires and remove the bad sensor. Everything works okay with one sensor, but the purpose of two is to have redundancy… we don't want to blow the boat up cause of a leak in the gas lines.
There is a new sensor that is compatible with my system, so I had to install the new sensor. Not to bad, about 3 hours to get the old removed and the new put in. This included spending 20min upside down in a kitchen cabinet removing and running new cable… Ugh… but it is working now.
Also put the 3rd coat of varnish on the exterior wood.
This weekend I got an inReach by Delorme and set it up. Looks like it will be a nice addition for offshore.