In the Mangrove Swamp

I have two anchors set off the stern and 4 lines tide to the mangroves from the bow. Looks like Tuesday morning from 5 AM until 10 AM we will see the brunt of the storm over use with winds of 50Kts from the south. That is the forecast as of 2:00 today. I was the second boat in the mangroves. I can't go to the very back cause there is a 5ft sand bar that my boat will not go over; however, I am in the first mangrove bay and should be safe from the waves. Not sure about the wind. There are about 50 boats in here now all setting anchors and pulling lines to the mangrove trees. I imagine that even more will show up on Monday.